Sunday, May 16, 2010

Graphic Design Resources // Photoshop and Illustrator Brushes, Vector Packs, + Tutorials

This morning I conducted a search for high quality brushes and vector packs for Photoshop and Illustrator. Here is a summary of some of my top finds. I hope you find this useful. If you have any sites that you like, please recommend them to me by commenting on this post.  I have allot of graphic design projects in the mix right now so I am looking for more reasources. I'm installing CS5 today, check back soon for my initial review. As you can see I'm being very transparent as to where I'm sourcing my design elements from so please share the love. 

Creativity + Collaboration = Innovation

Brush Pilot
Preview your brushes!

Business card design samples

PS paint effects

Site with a few good tools and links

PS tech brushes

Mixed objects and silhouettes 

Curly and girly design 

Vector wings (for fist pumpers and juicers) 

Grunge textures

Abstract PS brushes and textures

Illustrator brushes

Random cool PS brushes: Valentines day, Tron, Blurred lights

Vector illustration tutorials for Illustrator

Cool high res PS brushes: smoke, lips and lashes

Trendy design how to's using PS and AI

Blig effect tutorial

Grunge brush for AI

Vector elements pack for web, logo, and graphic

Business wordpress theme

Posted via email from MEDIA CHECK

No comments: